OH HEY

Glad you're here! Oh, and Elder Haggarton doesn't hate comments!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

First Letter Home


Parents,

Well, the first day was....weird. Soooo many different emotions and experiences. Soo many things thrown at me. Such sad feelings about leaving, but good feelings as I experienced the spirit of being together with kids my age who are worthy and in my same situation.

My companion is Elder Williams, who is from North Carolina and is a really cool guy. He is on the more knowledgeable side of the gospel, but we are both on the same page as far as mission goals.It is also awesome to know that the guys I'm staying with are the guys going to the same mission and I. We are all in this together.

I feel so cool and official now that I have my name tag. Every one is awesome who is in the same floor or zone. There's this kid who walked into our room when we were unpacking and did a flawless impression of Jack Sparrow. It made me laugh so hard.

I can already tell that this experience in the MTC is going to be the best one of my life. I know that if I keep obeying the rules that I will turn out a perfect missionary. I love and miss you all already.

-Elder Josh Haggarton

No comments: